Tuesday, January 22, 2008

To Perfect To Pass Up - "Imperfect" David

Ciao a tutti,

When a friend of mine sent me this as a joke, I couldn't help but post if for all of you to laugh or at least get a kick out of seeing it.

I thought this was so apropos since this is the month in which some of us look at the weight that we gained over the Holidays and think about taking it off.

It seems that Michelangelo's David ate a little too much over Christmas and New Year as well and he is contemplating a diet too.

Here's to your New Year Exercise and Diet Resolutions. May this be a visual aid to us all to help us get on track, or should I say, get on the track? He, he.

A presto,

Filippo

P.S. Here is a video I found on Youtube.com that I think is really interesting. It seems that for two years Stanford University Digitally the most famous sculpture in the world, Michelangelo's David, and this video is the result of that work. (Visual and Music Only)

No comments: