Sunday, February 03, 2008

Filippo and the Chef - And Amici


Ciao a tutti,

Chef Richard of "Filippo and the Chef" and I, were interviewed today for an upcoming article in Amici Journal by the editor Andrew Guzzaldo. We talked about our summer tour and all kinds of fun stuff that we are up to. I, like you, will have to read the article to know exactly what he will write about but I am grateful to Andrew for his interest and also for his putting out a publication like this for us Italian-Americans.

This is the cover of the Summer Issue with Sylvester Stallone. I don't know if we will be in this one or the one where Ernest Borgnine will be on the cover. It remains to be seen. By the way, did you know Ernest was Italian-American? I didn't until a year or so ago.

Click on the link above to find out more about it or you can even order on Amazon.com.

A presto,

Filippo

P.S. Speaking of Sylvester Stallone, I found on Youtube.com this video of him on Fiorello's show on Italian Television. (In English and Italian)

No comments: