Monday, July 23, 2007

Festa Italiana - Milwaukee Fans


Ciao a tutti,

I mentioned towards the end of two of the shows at Festa that I would post pictures of anyone fans who wanted to be on my blog. I had never done anything like this before and I thought it would be fun. And sure enough, people came up to take pictures to post on my blog.

Having never done this, I didn't think to get names and E-mail addresses so I could know who they were, post their names and inform them when I posted their pictures etc. Oh well, lets see what kind of E-mails I get about this post.

If it is something that people like, then next time I do it, I will do it differently, but for now it is like this. If you are looking at the blog and recognize anyone pictured here, do let them know so they can see themselves.

The pictures start with me in the audience singing to people as I walk on the benches and mingle with the crowd. The second picture is on me and one of my biggest fans, Mary Lou who traveled from Connecticut to see me. Or were you in Florida at this time?

Thanks for being there Mary Lou Consolo, it is always good to see you.

Mary Lou is the one in the red. Pictured here are her cousin Nancy Ferra, then Mary Lou, her cousin Shirley Frasia, me and her cousin Carol Saele.

Are they all Italian-American or what? Good to have you all there, and see you again.

















That was fun, thank you all.

Filippo

P.S. I mentioned in my last post that I didn't know who Julius La Rosa was referring to when he talked the Arthur Godfrey Show. Well, I decided to do a little research and lo and behold I found this video on Youtube.com of Julius La Rosa on the Arthur Godfrey Show singing "This Is Heaven." Now I know who Arthur Godfrey is and I got hear and see Julius when he was much younger. (In English).

No comments: